Singamajigs is a fresh concept in children’s music – an educational programme which inspires pre-school children and their families to develop a love of music through learning familiar and new songs in a colourful and fun environment. Delivered in half-hour classes in family-friendly venues across North Yorkshire, Singamajigs encourages children aged between birth and 4 to develop confidence, self-expression, social and communication skills through play and movement.
Due to the growth of the business, Singamajigs is now looking to recruit additional leaders to manage and deliver classes in the Harrogate area. The role is part-time and involves the following principal duties:
- To prepare for and deliver weekly classes during term-time using the Singamajigs curriculum and resources
- To market and promote classes through local networks, with a view to generating maximum attendance
- To manage all administration around the classes
- To contribute to the ongoing development of the Singamajigs business as required
- Experience of working with young children
- A relevant musical qualification, or demonstrable singing / musical ability
- The flexibility to deliver classes during day-time hours
- Some knowledge of marketing and promotions
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and self-management skills
The role is flexible, in accordance with the number of classes taught per week. It is term-time only, and can be built around other reasonable working or domestic commitments. Full terms and conditions are available on request.
For further information about the role please contact Karen Allen, firstname.lastname@example.org, or on 01423 552918.
To apply, please send a brief CV and covering letter to the above email address.