We were really thrilled as a small company to be nominated and shortlisted for favourite class. Sadly we were unsuccessful in winning….but were surprised to recieve the comments that everyone made regarding the classes. So surprised I though we would share them with you….
- Karen provides a super fun, structured, noisy class. The little ones love it
- Lovely classes with Karen, taught my son how to do actions for lots of classic nursery rhymes that we still regularly repeat, captured the attention of even the most active fidgety 23 month old!!
- The classes are fun and enjoyable.
- My son has absolutely loved this singing class from the start at 9 months right through to his final class at the age of 4.5 years old. My youngest son is still enjoying it now – great songs and ideas to engage the children. Karen, the owner, is very dedicated.
- Fantastic musical activities, Karen especially is lovely a joy to listen to and encourages the children in such an gentle manner.
- Karen is very welcoming and the songs and props are great
Thank-you so much to whoever shared these comments with Harrogate Mumbler…..it was a fanastic to receive, we are really grateful!!